Video Over LTE Services
Service Providers globally are actively deploying IMS infrastructure and Voice over LTE (VoLTE). Video Services will be one of the key features enabled by these networks and will be an important part of Service Provider strategies in the years to come.
IR.94 based video services available on the MMTel TAS for the consumer market do not address the needs of the enterprise. Enterprises demand QoS, multi party video, call scheduling (ad hoc and calendar based) and the ability to integrate with corporate email and directories – all available on a native client.
Multimedia Conferencing Use Case:
One of Agnity’s available enhanced revenue generating applications is Network Based Multimedia Conferencing, an enterprise grade Multimedia Conferencing service supporting the following functionalities:
- Audio and Video Conferencing – using bridges assigned from a pool or “personal conference room” (dedicated bridge) functionality in both a “scheduled conference” mode and an “instant conference” mode for an operator defined maximum number of participants
- Full Organizer Portal Capability for Scheduling and Monitoring Conferences and managing participants with optional LDAP based email integration to the enterprise directory for easy conference invites.
- Participant Portal Capability including participant list, IM / chat, screen sharing, video sharing and collaboration (white boarding).
- Support for use of Mobile Client or Native SIP based capabilities on the mobile device
- Support for WebRTC
Contact Us for Custom Solutions
Agnity’s MMC application is designed to be network based and part of the operators IMS infrastructure (in accordance with “ETSI TR 122 948 V12.0.0 (2014-10)” specification.
- Built on the Agnity CAS platform – a virtualized, carrier grade and multi tenant Service Delivery Framework that supports open APIs for integration to existing operator Provisioning and Network Management and Billing functions.
- Utilizing the existing VoLTE MRF for media mixing functionality
- Supporting standards based integration to the IMS network for delivery of features such as IMS Client Registration, security, authentication and end to end QoS
- Supports service interaction with other In-Network services, increasing overall usage and subscriber stickiness
- Easy customizability with Enterprise banding and call flow announcements
IR.94 based ad-hoc conference services will be provided by the VoLTE MMTel TAS and MMC based conference services will be provided by Agnity CAS. The following diagram depicts the architecture for video conference services.