Company Background – AGNITY is a global applications and consulting services company in the communications and healthcare verticals. We are dedicated to help Broadband and Communications Service Providers and Enterprises design, develop and deploy application solutions. Our industry leading Service-Oriented Communications Architecture (SOCA) enables our communication service components to be rapidly and cost-effectively deployed within the applications infrastructure.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with development centres in Plano, Toronto and Noida, India. AGNITY is one of the only companies that has deployed next generation application solutions and provided application services to over 50 customers worldwide.
For more information about us, please visit our corporate website: www.agnityglobal.com.
Job Description – AGNITY is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to help our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. You will be responsible for resolving customer queries and providing solutions to the technical issues faced by them.
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant customer support experience in the Telecom applications such as Prepaid, Postpaid, NGIN, Voicemail, and Unified Messaging
- Good experience in rendering the highest degree of technical support (Tier 2 and Tier 3)
- Having high technical troubleshooting skills to handle complex issues in real-time
- Telecom signaling protocols: SS7, SIGTRAN, TCAP, INAP, AIN, and SIP
- Operating Systems: Solaris, Linux, and Windows
- Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c, and MySQL
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries, UNIX shell scripting, networking concepts, routers and switches
- Extensive knowledge of call processing flows
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for handling post production issues like real-time recovery, root cause analysis, issue investigation, and realization with strong customer focus
- System administration, installation, regular maintenance, and patch implementation
- Provide on-site support (international travel), if required
- Provide round the clock customer support
- High incident management, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technologies
- Work on complex problems and carry out exhaustive investigation/analysis along with necessary follow-up activities to identify the root cause and key out effective workarounds to resolve the field issues
- Simulate technical problems in the lab to identify potential patterns of unexpected behavior needed to understand the root cause of the problem
- Prioritize and stimulate requisite escalations and maintain high standards of cross-functional communication to ensure visibility, traction, and ultimate closure
- Carry out system/database administration, proactive maintenance, software and hardware upgrades on timely basis
- Formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving end-to-end solutions, devise effective and speedy recovery of processes to meet the service SLAs
- Track and analyze outage patterns, escalate service requests, escalation trends to maintain high level of customer satisfaction, and devise incremental continuous improvement within service delivery terms