Posted date : 22nd June 2021
Position : Technical Customer Support
Advanced troubleshooting skills required for handling post production issues with activities likes Real
time recovery, Root Cause Analysis, issue investigation and realization, etc with strong Customer
focus. System installation, Regular Maintenance patch implementation, On-site support (if required)
international travel. Incident management skills and high availability fundamentals.
- 2-4 Years of solid experience in rendering the highest degree of technical support (Tier 2 and Tier 3)
- demanding round the clock dedication and depicting high technical troubleshooting skills to handle the
- complex issues in real time.
- Worked on complex problems and to carry out exhaustive investigation/analysis along with necessary
- follow-up activities to identify the root cause and key out effective workarounds to resolve the field
- issues and if required, simulate technical problems in the lab to identify potential patterns of
- unexpected behavior needed to understand root cause
- Ability to prioritize and stimulate requisite escalations and maintain high standards of cross functional
- communication to ensure visibility, traction and ultimate closure.
- Carried out system/database administration, proactive maintenance, software and hardware upgrades
- on timely basis.
- Formulated technical action plans for analyzing and resolving end-to-end solutions, devised effective
- and speedy recovery processes to meet the service SLA.
- Responsible for the reliability and quality of the delivered service. Tracking and analyzing outage
- patterns, escalated service requests, escalation trends to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- and devise incremental continuous improvement within service delivery terms.
- Must have:
- Good communication skills,
- Excellent technology competencies,
- Superb problem-solving skills,
- End-to-end thinking , Quality and process oriented,
- Project/Function Specific Individual Skills
- Telecom Signaling Protocols SS7/SIGTRAN/TCAP/ INAP/AIN and SIP.
- Extensive knowledge of call processing flow.
- UNIX Shell scripting, System Admin, Installation
- OS knowledge Solaris, Linux
- DataBase:- Oracle 10g, 11g,12c and MySQL
- SQL Query, Basics of Networking, Routers, Switches
- BE/B.tech or ME in Computer Science, Electronics & Communications or Electrical Engineering from Tier-1 Engineering Colleges.
- 2+ years with atleast 3 years of customer support experience in Telecom Applications e.g. Pre-paid/Postpaid, NGIN, VoiceMail/Unified Messaging.