- Responsible for solution design and architecture for telecom software applications and vertical application to specific industries.
- Perform customer requirement analysis for telecom software application.
- Translate customer requirements into feasible technical solutions with interface details and end-to-end signaling call flows, provisioning data for the subscribers, and integration with OSS and BSS systems.
- Create technical response for RFP/RFI from customer for application requirements.
- Perform competition analysis and strategically position solutions to create a winning proposal with e2e solution designs including 3rd parties SW/HW, call flows, dimensioning, and BoM creation.
- Manage engineering team to develop solutions as per solution proposal.
- Estimate effort for feature customization and gaps, determine feasibility of architecture, and design within time and cost constraints.
- Evaluate and recommend open source tools and technology for time and cost optimization.
- Provide technical support to product line and sales/BD team for customer interaction and product demonstrations.
- Hire, mentor, and retain team members for Solutions engineering group.
- Manage the customer bid process, allocate the team resources for RFP technical response, cost estimate, and delivery plan.
- Engage with 3rd party vendor for negotiating and creating complete technical solutions.
- Coordinate with engineering team and product team for feature gaps, release plan, and cost estimates.
- Manage customer proof of concept, demos, and trials.
Requirement: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any), or related fields plus five years of experience in a related occupation.
Mail resume to HR, 42808 Christy Street, Suite 201, Fremont, CA 94538