Posted date : 22nd June 2021
Position : QA Sr Manager/Director
Experience in test planning, writing test specification, executing test specs, writing test reports.
Knowledge of Unix fundamentals, scripting, experience in load and performance testing. Exposure to testing of server applications. Knowledge of telecom protocols (SS7, VoIP, SIP).
Testing of REST APIs, exposure to Cluster and Fault-tolerance deployment, exposure to Jira, confluence.
Experience of leading minimum 30-40 person team, Good Linux and networking exp, leading QA of multiple projects, exp more than 15 years.
- 4-7 years of hands on experience as a Quality Engineer in the past and be highly proficient working on multi-threaded application on
- Unix platform and on telecom protocols (SS7 and VoIP).
- Ideal candidate should have a good understanding of performance and scalability aspects in a distributed/networked environment.
Other expectations and activities
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.
- Shall be able to work independently and able to mentor/lead small teams.
- Good communication and technical writing skill.
- Positive attitude and ability to work on multiple items per business needs.
- Exposure to application servers, database and messaging protocol in the telecom domain is desirable.
- Proven ability to analyze requirement and Functional specification and write required test specification to cover all functional requirements.
- Ability to execute test specification as per plan and produce quality report to capture any gaps in the implementation of the requirement.
- Can work independently and lead a team of expert engineers and set new examples.
- Quickly able to take on new challenges and adapt to new environments and work areas.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant working experience realized in product testing in a distributed environment.