Posted date : 22nd June 2021
Position : Linux System Admin-Sr
We are looking for skills like VMware , ESXi , REDHAT, Linux, CENTOS , Apache , Tomcat , JVM , Openstack , Overcloud , HA Cluster , VSAN , OVM , KVM
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of LAN / WAN networks.
- Understanding of network technologies utilized within an Internet/Intranet environment.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and other networking protocols like DHCP/DNS/CDP/ARP etc.
- Configuring VLANs, ACL (Mellanox, Cisco, HP based Switches) Handling Firewall (VPN, Monitoring, logs and status, software maintenance, update
- Need to have knowledge of Linux
- MySQL database knowledge
- Linux system administrator with over 5 years of experience in related technologies and standards
- Experience in enterprise solutions and systems ,
- Experienced in version controlling SVN/CVS/GIT/Jenkins.
- A thorough understanding of principles of BASH or Python
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in installation, configuration, and administration of Apache/Tomcat
- Experience in Installing, configuring and maintaining, KICKSTART, SFTP, DNS, DHCP, and Samba.
- Experience in Install and configuration of Web hosting administration HTTP, FTP, SSH, & RSH
- Creating, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware ESXi & Virtualization environments.
- Experience in Installation of VMware ESX server and creation of VMs and install different guest OS.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of Zones and Containers in Solaris 10 environment.m errors and crashes, huge file sizes, file system full errors.
- Implementation of reverse proxy on Linux for load balancing of internet/intranet traffic ,Experience in Dev-Ops Support (Nagios and Zabbix) Monitoring.
- Hands on maintenance and administration of Linux Operating System
- Knowledge on scripting in BASH or Python
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures to ensure high availability
- Perform routine system maintenance when needed to resolve issues
- Support RCA (Root Cause Analysis) efforts
- Manage and support web servers
- Install and maintain vendor application
- Ensure a highly available production environment particularly during system maintenance
- Answering time bound client tickets
- Provide timely and creative solutions to difficult problems
- Upgrade environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field IT certifications or equivalent experience is an added advantage