Posted date : 22nd June 2021
Position : QA Trainee
We are looking for a Trainee -Quality Analyst with working knowledge of multi-threaded applications on Unix/Linux platform and on telecom protocols (SS7 and VoIP,) & basic networking concepts. Ideal candidate should have good understanding of performance and scalability aspects in a distributed/networked environment.
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.
- Shall be able to work independently and in teams
- Good communication and technical writing skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work on multiple items per business needs.
- Exposure to application servers, database and messaging protocol in the telecom domain is desirable.
- Must have good knowledge and experience in test planning, writing test specification, executing test
- Test Planning, Test specifications, executing test specs, writing test report, Knowledge of Unix fundamentals, scripting and installation and upgrade of software, Experience in load testing and performance testing. Exposure to testing of server applications. Knowledge of telecom protocols (SS7, VoIP, SIP).
- Testing of REST APIs, exposure to Cluster and Fault-tolerance deployment, exposure to Jira, confluence shall be an added advantage.