Posted date : 22nd June 2021
Position : QA Telecom Testing
- Mandatory: Experience in test planning, writing test specification, executing test specs, writing test report,
- Knowledge of Unix fundamentals, scripting, experience in load and performance testing. Exposure to testing of server applications. Knowledge of telecom protocols (SS7, VoIP, SIP).
- Desirable: Testing of REST APIs, exposure to Cluster and Fault-tolerance deployment, exposure to Jira, confluence.
- 4-7 years of hands on experience as a Quality Engineer in the past and be highly proficient working on multi-threaded application on
- Unix platform and on telecom protocols (SS7 and VoIP). Ideal candidate should have good understanding of performance and scalability aspects in a distributed/networked environment.
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.
- Shall be able to work independently and able to mentor/lead small teams.
- Good communication and technical writing skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work on multiple items per business needs.
- Exposure to application servers, database and messaging protocol in the telecom domain is desirable.
- Proven ability to analyze requirement and Functional specification and write required test specification to cover all functional requirement.
- Ability to execute test specification as per plan and produce quality report to capture any gaps in the implementation of the requirement.
- Can work independently and lead a team of expert engineers and set new examples.
- Quickly able to take on new challenges and adopt to new environment and work area.