Company Background – AGNITY is a global applications and consulting services company in the communications and healthcare verticals. We are dedicated to help Broadband and Communications Service Providers and Enterprises design, develop and deploy application solutions. Our industry leading Service-Oriented Communications Architecture (SOCA) enables our communication service components to be rapidly and cost-effectively deployed within the applications infrastructure.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with development centres in Plano, Toronto and Noida, India. AGNITY is one of the only companies that has deployed next generation application solutions and provided application services to over 50 customers worldwide.
For more information about us, please visit our corporate website: www.agnityglobal.com.
Job Description – AGNITY is looking for an experienced Lead Quality Assurance Engineer who is highly proficient in multi-threaded application testing on the UNIX platform having good knowledge of telecom protocols (SS7 and VoIP). The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the performance and scalability concepts in a distributed/networked environment.
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant product testing work experience in a distributed environment
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals, scripting, and telecom protocols (SS7, VoIP, and SIP)
- Knowledge of application servers, databases, and messaging protocols in the Telecom domain is desirable
- Experience in test planning, writing test specifications, executing test specifications, and writing test reports
- Experience in running load tests to detect any bottlenecks and performance issues in the solution
- Experience in testing REST APIs and server applications
- Exposure to cluster and fault-tolerant deployments
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is desirable
- High analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technologies
- Analyze product requirements and understand the Functional Specifications document
- Write required test specifications to cover all the functional requirements
- Run test specifications as per the plan
- Write quality reports that highlight the gaps in the implementation of the requirement
- Able to work independently and lead a team of expert engineers
- Able to work on multiple projects as per the business requirements
- Adapt to new challenges and keep the team motivation high