Posted date : 22nd June 2021
Position : Java- Platform/CAS
We are looking for a Telecom Application lead, with good communication skills, that will be responsible for managing different customer projects. Person should be well-versed with telecom network knowledge for IMS and SS7 and should have an understanding on how applications function in these networks. Person will be responsible for end to end delivery along with managing customers.
- Customer interaction for requirement gathering and understanding.
- Design and implementation of an application along with proper documentations as per process.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Independently own, design, write and test quality code.
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experienced in Java based software development for enterprise applications
- Experience in Kafka & Redis will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in as many as possible of the following:o REST, JSON, JSON-RPC, SOAP/XML,o JDBC Driver,o Multithreading and concurrency,o Unix and Shell scripting,o Solid Understanding of basic networking protocols – TCP/IP, UDP,o Protocol-SIP, Diameter, CAMEL, SS7,
- Expert in Java/J2EE design patterns, ORM/persistence technologies Web Services, Apache Camel,JAXB, JMS, JNDI, Junit, XML / JSON / XSL, application servers (Weblogic, Websphere )and databases (Cassandra), Struts, Hibernate.
- Knowledge of application servers like TOMCAT, JBOSS, and WEBSPHERE etc. will be preferred.
- Must be skilled in Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Maven
- Strong experience in Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills