Company Background – AGNITY is a global applications and consulting services company in the communications and healthcare verticals. We are dedicated to help Broadband and Communications Service Providers and Enterprises design, develop and deploy application solutions. Our industry leading Service-Oriented Communications Architecture (SOCA) enables our communication service components to be rapidly and cost-effectively deployed within the applications infrastructure.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with development centres in Plano, Toronto and Noida, India. AGNITY is one of the only companies that has deployed next generation application solutions and provided application services to over 50 customers worldwide.
For more information about us, please visit our corporate website: www.agnityglobal.com.
Job Description – AGNITY is looking for a result-oriented Java Engineering Lead with strong programming skills to drive our product development activities.
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development using Java technologies
- Highly proficient in Java/Telecom and related web technologies
- Good knowledge of core design patterns
- Programming languages: Java, UNIX shell, XML, Web services, JSP, XSL, and Perl
- Frameworks/Tools: Eclipse IDE, JProbe, and related tools
- Databases: Oracle (Good knowledge of SQL and stored procedures) and database fault tolerance concepts
- Protocols/Standards: SIP, JSR116, JSR 289 (preferable but not mandatory), SS7 and other telecom protocols
- Operating Systems: Solaris, Linux, and Windows
- Application Servers
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Excellent knowledge of socket programming and multi-threading
- Highly analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technologies
- Lead a team of expert engineers
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that are optimized for performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability
- Drive product releases and meet release milestones
- Deliver demos and presentations to customers and partners
- Act as a product champion and spokesperson to internal product and engineering teams as well as customers and partners
- Develop and document customer use cases and requirements
- Work on multiple projects as per the business requirements
- Adapt to new challenges and keep the team motivation high