Posted date : 22nd June 2021
Position : Java- Provisioning/SPS
We are looking for 2+ years experience hands on experience as a developer in the past and be highly
proficient working on Java multi-threaded applications on Unix platform. Ideal candidates should have a good understanding of performance and scalability aspects in a distributed/networked environment.
- Proven ability to analyze problems and implement solutions that is optimized for performance,
- scalability, quality, and maintainability.
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs
- Conducting unit testing and automated unit test frameworks
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
- Can work independently and lead a team of expert engineers and set new examples.
- Quickly able to take on new challenges and keep the team motivation high.
- Mandatory: Core Java basics/fundamental & Advanced Java Concepts, JVM fundamentals,
- OOPs, Data Structure Concepts, Collections & Multithreading, Basic Unix fundamentals, Spring framework.
- Desirable: J2EE, SQL, AJX, java-script, Application Servers Exposure to Cluster and Fault-
- tolerance Architecture, Telecom Applications development
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.
- Good Exposure to Unix shell scripting is a plus.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE, JProbe and related tools is a plus
- Exposure to application servers.
- Good Understanding of Unit testing methodologies.
- Good exposure to core design patterns.
- Good communication and technical writing skill.
- Strong experience in database design and some experience in PL SQL
- Positive attitude and ability to work on multiple items per business needs.