Company Background – AGNITY is a global applications and consulting services company in the communications and healthcare verticals. We are dedicated to help Broadband and Communications Service Providers and Enterprises design, develop and deploy application solutions. Our industry leading Service-Oriented Communications Architecture (SOCA) enables our communication service components to be rapidly and cost-effectively deployed within the applications infrastructure.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with development centres in Plano, Toronto and Noida, India. AGNITY is one of the only companies that has deployed next generation application solutions and provided application services to over 50 customers worldwide.
For more information about us, please visit our corporate website: www.agnityglobal.com.
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in Java based software development for Enterprise applications
- Basic experience in creating front-end applications
- Expertise in the following areas:
- MVC frameworks – Struts, Sprint MVC, Spring boot, and REACT
- REST, JSON, JSON-RPC, and SOAP/XML
- Strong understanding of Java/J2EE design patterns and ORM/persistence technologies
- Good experience in J2EE technologies, application servers, databases (My SQL), Struts and Hibernate
- Knowledge of application servers like TOMCAT and JBOSS is preferred
- Clear understanding of OOP concepts and best practices
- Well-versed in back-end application development
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop applications (back-end and preferably front-end also)
- Independently own, design, write, and test quality code
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that are optimized for performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability