Powered by Microsoft
MobileCare, a “Clinical Decision Support Tool”, is a suite of clinical communication and collaboration products on a single, secure cloud-based platform – Microsoft Teams.
About MobileCare Powered by Microsoft
MobileCare, powered by Microsoft, provides patient medical data and care team contact information through an integration with your healthcare facility’s EHR/EMR system. Together, these capabilities provide:
- More efficient communication and collaboration
- Faster decision-making and response times
- Enhanced workflows for the care team
All of these benefits – plus the added ability for the care team to connect with patients remotely – lead to improved outcomes and more satisfied patients and clinicians.
As a result of healthcare communication failures:
$12 billion lost
per year nationwide
of accidental deaths / serious injuries caused
of medical errors caused
Why Use MobileCare Powered by Microsoft
Reduced average length of stay & time-to-service
Zero HIPAA violation penalties & fewer medical errors
Streamlined communication = better patient care
By using MobileCare, healthcare providers will be able to focus completely on patient care and prevent critical situations through streamlined communications and a single, easy-to-use comprehensive platform.
MobileCare improves team collaborations and bridges critical gaps in communication between care teams and the patient. It works to connect the right people at the right time to improve communication, response time, and overall patient safety.
How MobileCare Powered by Microsoft Benefits Healthcare Providers
MobileCare has a variety of benefits for many healthcare providers, including streamlined operations, improved communications between the care team and patients, and reduced running costs and fines.
Additional benefits include:
- Faster decision making
- Increased staff productivity and satisfaction
- Higher patient satisfaction
- Elimination of clinical communications-related medical errors
- One simple, easy-to-use communications tool for the entire facility
- Improved ROI by leveraging your existing Microsoft deployment via Teams
Seamless Integration & Improved Flexibility
MobileCare is simple and easy to use and works with smartphones, tablets and desktops with Microsoft Teams already being used on a daily basis by healthcare staff. This eliminates the expense, IT support, and learning cost associated with adding new technology.
Plus, your staff will be able to consolidate devices, communications, and calendar through one application. It allows for seamless virtual visits, and supports critical clinical workflows — including nurse/physician consultation, rounding, and more.
Dedicated Patient & Care Team Dashboards
MobileCare also provides the flexibility of two separate dashboards, a Patient Dashboard and a Care Teams Dashboard.
Through the Patient Dashboard, healthcare providers can:
- View patient list and patient medical details (ADT, Vitals, LAB, RAD Medications, and Clinical notes)
- Have real-time alerts sent to the right care team groups and roles
- Schedule virtual visits between the care team member and patient
- Monitor patients remotely via wearable medical devices
Care Teams Dashboard
The Care Teams Dashboard is available to the whole care team, and offers the ability to:
- View care team members, details, and assigned patients
- Chat, call, or schedule meetings with care team members
Chat Bot for Healthcare Providers
A dedicated Chat Bot is available at all times, through which the healthcare provider can:
- Search for patient and/ or care team members with ‘keywords’
- View details, request a meeting, or message a patient or care team member
Innovative Updates Coming Soon!
Our team strives to provide the most innovative solution in the market — be on the lookout for updates to the care team and patient experience clinical features and workflows coming soon!
Request a Demo
Ready to get started or want to learn more about MobileCare Powered by Microsoft for your healthcare team? Fill out the form below to request a demo!
"(Required)" indicates required fields